Saturday 13 March 2010

www.yourmakeupbag.com


Second bit of good news.....for all you makeup obsessed ladies like me, this website is just for you. Miranda from http://www.yourmakeupbag.com/ very kindly contacted me, asking if she could advertise my business on her site. After looking at her wonderful online makeup store, I was very very excited and couldn't wait to say yes. It's a fabolous little site, selling makeup at a fantastic discounted rate!! Check it out now. Why pay the high street prices when you can buy here for a lot cheaper? Here is a little screen shot of her site, and the link is below.
Aswell as advertising my own products on this site, I also like to shop around online and find little cute shops for ladies, selling "All things pretty", so keep a look out for more stores like this, and also keep your eye out for more on www.yourmakeupbag.com, as i will regularly keep you all posted with great products and my fave pick of the week.
Lots of love to you all and a very happy mothers day to all you mummys. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment