Saturday 10 April 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!





Well, the weekend is here, and I have literally NOT STOPPED! In between doing a presentation for uni, making cards and bracelets, photographing them and addind them to my new etsy shop!!! I really have not stopped. But I would not want it any other way. (I did for in a half an hour session on the cross trainer...never again!!) Anyway, even more items have been added to my etsy shop. I was up until silly o'clock last night making some absoloutly stunning new catds. They are all on etsy now at £2.50 each, they are all blank and come with a blank envelope. Here are a few sneak peaks. Let me know if you like them, or if you adore them enough to buy them, then here's the link...http://www.etsy.com/shop/xallthingsprettyx

No comments:

Post a Comment