Tuesday 25 August 2009

Back in rainy old England!!

Hello everyone, after a very busy last few weeks making up loads of cards and jewellery (and selling lots too...thank goodness!) I booked myself a very well deserved last minute holiday to Bulgaria. After arriving back on Saturday in the very early hours, I took 3 days off before getting everything back on track with my business. I must say I have missed running my little boutique and couldn't resist sorting one or two bits out while I was on holiday! How sad! Anyway I am back now oficially and start making up lots more cards tomorrow. I have an order for a Thank you card so will be adding that up tomorrow. And don't forget to drop me a little message for any special requests both bracelet or card wise. Thanks for following everyone. All my love, Becky.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment