Wednesday 12 August 2009

Order time!


Got my first order that requested a specific design last week. It was for a sixteen year olds birthday. The mother contacted me to make it up for her daughter. She told me she loved pink colours, but didn't want anything too girly. Yikes i thought!! How can you do pink without being girly!!! Anyway, I got my craft on and came up with this absoloute beauty. It is in my opinion my fave ever! I couldn't part from it! Anyway I recieved a fab email off the girl this morning...


"Thank you soooo much for the bracelet, it is absoloutly beautiful, I am wearing it now. I have a pink outfit for my part tonight so it will match perfectly."


So thank you very much to Danielle and her mum for her order, I am so glad I made you happy. This is what it is all about.


Anymore orders or requests them please email me at bexicullen@aol.com. I make anything you want, any colours, any styles. I also make a few beautiful cards, so email for that too. Thanks guys, lots more to come so keep your eyes peeled.


Oh...I almost forgot...heres the beauty I made up for Danielle. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment