Wednesday 30 September 2009

Check out the links on the right!

Hello everyone.....sorry for the lack of posts lately...I have been and still am very,very porrly!! Just a quick little post today to say...Check out the links on the right and the ones below....I ordered some fab new beads from one or two of them!! They arrived this morning and are fab!!!! I will be making them up (when I am better) and adding them on here for you to see. So for all you keen Jewellery makers, then take a browse at the site links next to my posts...if your a true jewellery lover, you won't be dissapointed !! Oh i also orderedmyself a big chunky brown wooden necklace off one of them that is yet to arrive but it is absoloutly stunning!! I'll post when it's arrived, its going to be aright beauty !!! Lots of love (sorry for the boring post, a more interesting one will come when I am feeling better i promise...which better had be soon because i am very fed up now!!) xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment