Tuesday 22 September 2009

Thanks for your votes!!!

Hello everyone!! Well my endless voting, my family and friends endless voting, and most importantly YOUR endless voting has come to some good!! As most of you know, I entered a Jewellery competition on the famous American Jewellery site, Narvla! (http://www.narvla.com/narvla_jewelry_designer_contestants_page3.asp) Today, with 9 days to go before the competition closes, the site has announced the top 22 contestants...in no particular order!! I am so pleased to announce that I am in the top 22!! I am not sure if I am number 1 or number 22...so please, please do keep your votes coming!! I cannot thank those who already have voted enough!! However, I will try and thank you...I am giving you the chance (to say thank you) to win a FREE Handcrafted card...all you need to do is leave me a comment on this blog simply telling me what you think about my work, good or bad...i need your criticism!! So dont miss out, get commenting, and I will select a comment at random. I will not select the nicest comment, I will simply select a number and pick that comment! While your here, please don't forget to keep voting, the competition is open for 9 more days so last minute voting is crucial...here's the link...http://www.narvla.com/narvla_jewelry_designer_contestants_page3.asp Simply click on the third name in...Becky Cullen (me) !! Thanks so much everyone, your votes really do count and mean so much to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment