Monday 21 September 2009

New Orders!!







Above are three of the beautiful new cards that have been made up over the past week and weekend. I have had one Birthday Card request, one Thank you card request and one Happy Anniversary request! As well as this, I have sold two previous made up Birthday cards, so it really has been a huge success this week. I am loving taking orders off people, and take pride in making the card absoloutly perfect for what each customer wants. There is nothing better than seeing the look on the persons face when they recieve their card, or when they send me a lovely email to say it was just what they wanted! That is job satisfaction! I love taking pride in my work and love my work, so please any more orders, keep them coming!! Im on a roll now! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment